If you want to use SCSS as a CSS pre-processor, you need to do some steps, to be able to use it.
- If nodejs is not install on your system, install it form nodejs.org.
- open vscode terminal (or cmd) and go to your project folder.
- Type npm init, then answer the questions. (you can only press enter for all the questions)
- Now run this code: npm i node-sass
- Create a scss and a css folder inside project folder.
- Now you should have file package.json in root path of your project. Open it!
- Add this code in script part:
“scss” : “node-sass –watch scss -o css”
- Run this code npm run scss